Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
|Date of Birth||22/07/1961|
|Date of Joining||16/08/2019|
|Qualification||B.E. (Hons.) - Electrical & Electronics - 1983 PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.|
| Joined as Assistant Engineer in TNEB in June 1985 and served till 08-02-88 in Gobi EDC – Operation and Maintenance.
Assistant Engineer / LD Centre from 15-07-94 to 03-04-96 in Erode – Load Despatch and Power Management.
Assistant Executive Engineer / GRT from 03-4-96 to 03-04-01 in Erode – Grid Protection System and Testing of Relays.
Assistant Executive Engineer / Planning from 04-04-01 to 03-03-06 in Erode.
Executive Engineer / Planning from 3-3-06 to 30-11-11 in Erode.
Superintending Engineer / Gobi EDC from 1-12-11 to 3-7-15 in Gobi EDC.
Chief Engineer / Transmission Projects from 4-7-15 to 16-9-15 in Chennai– Transmission Project – I.
Chief Engineer Distribution from 17-9-15 to 30-6-16 in Coimbatore.
Chief Engineer Distribution from 1-7-16 to 25-9-18 in Erode.
Elevated as Director Generation from 26-9-18 to 31-7-19 in Chennai.
Superannuation on 31-7-2019
|Date of Birth||02/06/1961|
|Date of Joining||18/07/2022|
|Qualification||B.E (EEE) Graduated from Government College of Technology (GCT), Coimbatore in 1983 (1978-1983)|
|1. Worked as Instructor from September 1983 to January 1986 in Valivalam Desikar Polytechnic College, Nagapattinam. 2. Joined in TNEB during January 1986 and worked as Assistant Engineer / Electrical Maintenance at Mettur Thermal Power Station (MTPS) till June 1995. 3. Worked as Assistant Engineer / Electrical breakdown service, Chennai from June 1995 to November 1995. 4. Worked as Erection Engineer in M/s. Hyundai Engineering Company looking after the works of line stinging of 220 KV line for a route length of 320 Km consisting of 820 towers at their site in Libya from November 1995 to 1996. 5. Worked as Assistant Engineer / Pallavaram East from 1996 to 1998. 6. Worked as Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) during the following periods and places: i. AEE / Nungambakkam from 1998 to 2001. ii. AEE / Teynampet from 2001 to 2004. iii. AEE / Nungambakkam from 2004 to 2005. iv. AEE / Kilpauk from 2005 to 2006. 7. Worked as Executive Engineer / Mylapore from 2006 to 2009. 8. Worked as Executive Engineer / IT Corridor from 2009 to 2013. 9. Worked as Executive Engineer / Porur from 2013 to 2014. 10. Joined as Superintending Engineer / Commercial in the year 2014 and served till 2015. 11. Worked as Superintending Engineer & Chairman CGRF / South from September 2015 to January 2016. 12. Worked as Superintending Engineer & Chairman CGRF / South II from the year 2016 and retired on 30-06-2019 as Additional Chief Engineer. 13. Worked as Director/Engineering in TNERC from 02-03-2022 to 16-07-2022|
|Date of Birth||05/05/1960|
|Date of Joining||30/05/2022|
|Qualification||1) BE(Mechanical Engineering)(1984),GCT,Coimbatore.|
2) ME(Production Engineering)(1986),College of Engineering,Anna University,Guindy.
3) MBA(Financial Mgnt)(2007),IGNOU,New Delhi.
4) Ph.D in Management-(2018),Bharathiar University,Coimbatore
| 1) Assistant Engineer/Mechanical(12.02.1986 to 02.08.1994) - Career started in TNEB from 12.02.1986 as Assistant Engineer/ Mechanical, Mettur Thermal Power Project(3X210MW), Metturdam. Incharge of operation of boiler and its auxiliary systems at 210MW Unit-1, Mettur Thermal Power Station, Metturdam. Tender works relating to Mettur Thermal Power Project(3x210MW) and Tuticorin Thermal Power Project- Units- IV &V(2X210MW) at TNEB Head Quarters Chennai.
2) Assistant Executive Engineer/Mechanical (03.08.1994 to 05.12.2005 FN)- Review of Performance Assessment, R&M works, O&M works of all the thermal power stations of TANGEDCO. Operation of Unit-IV(110MW) at ETPS, Ennore. Training co-ordinator at Staff Training College, Chennai-2 conducting administrative training programmes for Class-I & II Officers of TANGEDCO.
3) Consumer Advocacy Officer in TNERC(05.12.2005AN to 31.10.2007 on diversion from TNEB) - Establishment of Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum(CGRF) in all the distribution circles of TANGEDCO. Preparing and hosting of News Letters, Booklets and Pamphlets containing consumer related provsions in the ACT and regulations.
4) Deputy Director(Engineering) (01.11.2007 to 18.05.2010 on deputation from TNEB)-Determination of provisional tariff, fixation of scheduling and system operation charges for long term open access customers of wind energy generators, comprehensive tariff order on Wind Energy, Bio mass based power plants. Reverted back to TNEB on 16.06.2010, as Assistant Executive Engineer/Mechanical/Thermal & Hydro Projects, Chennai-2
5) Executive Engineer/ Thermal & Hydro Projects, Chennai-2(20.04.2012FN to 16.09.2014FN)- Tender works relating to supply, erection, testing and commissioning of Mettur Thermal Power Project(1x600MW). Arranging indigenous and import coal for commissioning of Mettur Thermal Power Project(1x600MW) and North Chennai Thermal Power Project(2X600MW).
6) Superintending Engineer/ Mechanical/ Regulatory Cell (16.09.2014AN to 19.06.2016)-Filing of Annual Revenue Requirement(ARR) and Tariff petition for TANGEDCO before the TNERC. Filing Capital Investment Plan and Multi Year Tariff before the TNERC. Filing Miscellaneous Charges petition in respect of Distribution. Filing of Cost to serve petition and Time of Day Tariff petition. Complying the directions issued by the TNERC in the Tariff petitions. Appearing and filing counters before the TNERC. Filing of Appeal petition before APTEL. Filing of counters before the Hon’ble High Court of Madras and Hon’ble Supreme Court in case any order of the Commission is challenged by any stakeholders.
7) Chief Engineer/Mechanical/Regulatory Cell (20.06.2016 FN to 31.05.2018)- Scrutiny and filing replies to the tariff petitions filed by the Central Generating Stations viz; NLC, NTPL, NTPC, NTECL and NPCIL before the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission(CERC). Attending hearing before CERC, APTEL and Supreme Court. Scruitiny of PPA and TSA aggrements. After retirement on 31.05.2018, worked as a Consultant at TANFINET, a Government of Tamil Nadu Undertaking from 13.04.2020 to 11.07.2020 for coordinating all TANGEDCO related activities in connection with BharathNet project.
|Date of Birth||28/07/1960|
|Date of Joining||27/02/2019|
|Qualification||M.Com (Cost Accounts & Taxation) Fellow Cost and Management Accountant (FCMA)|
| 1.Joined in Neyveli Lignite Corporation , Neyveli in the year 1985 and worked up to 15/10/1997.
Worked in various capacities in Thermal Station -II (Expansion Project) Technical and accounts branch, Mines- I
Expansion project-Technical) office, Education office and Sports control Board.
2. Joined In TNEB in the year 1997 as Deputy Financial Controller. Worked in Mettur Electricity Distribution Circle, Trichy (Metro) EDC, Chief Engineer/Coal office at Head quarters, Chennai.
3. Worked as Financial Controller/Revenue in Accounts Branch at Head quarters, Chennai from 2004 to 2012
4. Worked as Chief Financial Controller/Revenue from 2012 to 2015 at Head quarters, Chennai
5. Worked as Chief Financial Controller/Regulatory cell from 2015 to 2017 at Head quarters, Chennai
6. Worked as Director/Finance/TANGEDCO from 2017 to 2018 at Head quarters . Nominated as Part-time Board of Director in Maha Tamil collieries Ltd, Nagpur.
7. National player in Ball Badminton . Represented for Tamil Nadu Men team in the National Championship held at Ahmedabad & Pre Non- Olympic Games competition held at Lucknow during the year 1986.